In accordance with government recommendations, we are taking the necessary steps to keep our branch environments safe for our members and staff. Our branches are currently open during normal business hours with limited access. Branches open on Saturday are currently limited to Drive-thru Only. Plexiglass shields are installed at workstations for your wellness and that of our employees, and the floors at each branch are marked for proper distancing.
If you have banking that needs to get done but don’t want to risk exposure, you can decrease your exposure by using our electronic delivery services:
- Drive-thru Services: With our Drive-thru Services, you can get balance inquiries; update/add your ID to your account; make deposits, withdrawals, and transfers; pay your credit card or loan; cash checks; and more.
- Drive-up ATMs: Enjoy this convenient feature that allows you to withdraw cash from your account without having to get out of your car. View a list of our Fee-Free ATM Locations.
- Convenience Drops: Our Night Drops have been converted to Convenience Drops to be checked regularly throughout the day, allowing you to drop off a deposit or make a payment on a loan without coming into the branch.
- Internet Banking: Pay your bills, transfer funds, make loan payments, check your eStatements, and monitor your accounts from your computer whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Internet Bill Pay: Use the free Bill Pay service to set up payees and manage your bills online.
- Mobile & Text Banking: Mobile Banking gives you on-the-go account access. Move money, pay bills, monitor your accounts, and more with your mobile device.
- Mobile Check Deposit: Mobile Check Deposit enables to you deposit paper checks to your accounts via your Members First Mobile App.
- Online Check Ordering: Running low on checks? Order checks online and have them shipped to your home.
- Digital Wallet Services: Our suite of Digital Wallet Services, like Apple Pay™, Android Pay™, and Samsung Pay®, allows you to quickly and securely pay from your mobile device. Also, as part of our Digital Wallet Services, the CardValet® app (for debit cards) and the SecurLOCK Equip® app (for credit cards) give you control of your card(s) online.
« Return to "Blog"