IT’S CONVENIENCE IN A CARD.
A Visa® Debit Card comes in very handy for everyday purchases at places like grocery stores and gas stations, or even when you’re shopping online. We understand how convenient these cards can be for our members, so we make a Visa Debit Card available FREE when you open a Members First Checking Account. The card can be used anywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted.
Here's how it works:
Your card draws funds directly from
Need cash? You can use your
Your Visa Debit Card has a built-in
Members First Debit Card Features
With your Members First Visa Debit Card you'll enjoy security, control, and convenience no matter how you shop — online or at the store.
Get your card instantly issued at any branch
Fraud monitoring and protection
Save as you spend — enroll in SAVEUP
Easily track your spending
Here's how your protected when you shop or pay your bills with your Members First Visa Debit Card:
- Your card includes Chip Technology that encrypts your transactions at the terminal to safeguard your personal information
- Your card has a unique PIN that will need to be entered at checkout
- For your security, Please do not share your PIN with anyone
- 24/7 Fraud Monitoring
- Text Fraud Alerts
- Safer than cash or checks
Take charge of your spending with your Members First Visa Debit Card.
- Money comes directly from your checking account with no interest charges*
- View your transaction history with Internet Banking or the Members First Mobile App
- Set-up transactions or balance notifications through Internet Banking or our Mobile App
- Lock/Unlock your debit card, set spending limits, and more with CardValet
- Complete a travel notification form so your debit card does not get blocked during travel
*Fees may apply if checking account is overdrawn. Please see our Schedule of Fees for details. For more information call (850) 434-2211 or stop by one of our branch locations.
Whether you're shopping at the store, online, or over the phone, you can use your debit card everywhere Visa Cards are accepted.
- No minimum purchase amount
- Accepted at millions of merchants worldwide
- Compatible with the Apple Pay®, Android Pay®, and Samsung Pay®
- Need cash back? Skip the ATM and get cash back at the register
Our text alert service allows you to instantly keep tabs on suspicious activity on your Members First debit card.
Here's how it works:
- With text fraud alerts, if our system detects suspicious activity on your debit card, you'll receive a text message with details about the suspected transaction. All you have to do is respond to the text to confirm the transaction.
- If you indicate the transaction is fraud, you'll receive another message with a number to call for follow-up. If not, you're all set. The system will mark the transaction as legitimate and you can get on with your day — simple as that.
- If we have your mobile number on file, you don't have to do anything. It's really that easy. If there is suspicious activity, we'll send a text alert right away.
- If you need to verify or update your mobile phone number, give us a call at (850) 434-2211.
Save as you Spend with our SaveUP Program
The SaveUP program is the perfect way for you to save as you go.
Here's how it works:
- Enroll today by stopping by one of our branch locations or speak with a credit union representative at (850) 434-2211.
- Each time you make a purchase using your debit card, automatically add your change to the Members First savings account of your choice*.
- We will round up every debit card transaction to the next whole dollar and the extra funds are transferred nightly for the previous day’s transactions.
- Now you’re saving!
*If, on a business day, you do not have the sufficient available funds in your checking account, or if any transaction has overdrawn your checking account, we do not round up the purchases posted on that business day and we cancel the transfer for that day. If your Members First Debit Card purchase is subsequently cancelled or reversed, the corresponding SaveUp savings round-up transfer will remain in your savings account.
Verify your debit card fraud alert
Enjoy more ways to pay while you
Let us know when you're on
Go to main navigation