Members 60 & Better
ENJOY ALL OF OUR BENEFITS.
We’ve pulled out all the stops to make sure you have the best Members First experience possible — one that is always easy and enjoyable. If you are a Members First Credit Union of Florida and meet all of the following qualifications, you are eligible for these benefits.
Are A Member
Age 60 or Better
Have A Checking
Have A Credit Card
or Loan With
60 & Better Benefits
Here are some convenient, money-saving benefits and services:
- Free Checking: No monthly service charge and no minimum balance on your Regular Checking account
- Free Debit Card: This convenient card is linked to your checking account and allows you to make purchases or withdraw cash at ATMs. See a list of our Fee-Free ATM Locations.
- Free Checks: Receive free checks if you maintain $4,000 on deposit.
- Free Official Check*: One free official check per month (standard fees will apply for additional official checks each month).
- Free Notary Services: We provide signature guarantee services and more at our branch locations.
- Free Wire Transfer: Enjoy one (1) free incoming wire and one (1) free outgoing wire per month (excludes international wires).
- Free Internet Banking: Enjoy the convenience of accessing your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See our Internet Banking page for instructions on how to set up your Internet Banking account for the first time.
- Free Mobile Banking: Access to your accounts anytime, anywhere. Transfer funds, make payments, and pay bills with ease. Also, deposit paper checks remotely with Mobile Check Deposit.
- Free Internet Bill Pay: Pay bills online or schedule regular payments absolutely free with no limit.
- Free Text Alerts: Receive alerts about your accounts on your mobile phone.
- Free Budgeting Tool: MX Money, our free budgeting tool, is available through Internet Banking.
- Periodic Specials
*Free Official Check offers cannot be combined.
If you have any questions, please call our Member Information Call Center at (850) 434-2211 or toll-free at (877) 434-6328. Our Call Center hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. You can also stop by one of our branch locations during normal business hours.
Go to main navigation