Who Can Join
JOIN OUR FAMILY.
Since Members First Credit Union of Florida is one big family, membership is exclusive. Before you become a member, we do ask that you meet a few requirements.
Are You Eligible For Membership?
You may be able to join if you or an immediate family member falls into one of these categories:
- Individuals who reside or work in Escambia, Santa Rosa or Okaloosa counties
- Employees, active or retired, of any educational institution in Escambia, Santa Rosa or Okaloosa counties
- Members or associate members of the Escambia Retired Educators Association
- Students or former students of any educational institution in Escambia, Santa Rosa or Okaloosa counties
- Groups within Santa Rosa County with 20 or more employees whose function is construction, manufacturing or industrial
- Current, former and retired employees or groups on retainer or who hold a contract with Sterling Fibers (Pace Plant), Cytec Industries, American Cyanamid or Cyanamid Employees Credit Union
- Employees of the State of Florida who work in Escambia; Santa Rosa; Okaloosa; or Walton County, Florida
- All members of Florida State Employees Federal Credit Union as of the effective date of the merger of FSEFCU into Members First Credit Union of Florida
- Members of the immediate family of any individual described in this section
What Do I Need To Join?
There is no membership fee to open an account. We just ask that members maintain a Regular Savings (Share) Account with a minimum balance of $5.00.
Ready to open your new account With Members First?
Visit one of our branch locations to open your account.
Review the Membership checklist to make sure you have all items necessary to open your account
Questions? Call us at (850) 434-2211. Our Member Information Call Center is open Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Below is important information about procedures for opening a new account. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What This Means For You?
When you open an account, we ask for and need the following:
Your Current Address*
Date of Birth*
Valid Driver's license/State Issued ID or other identifying documents*
Social Security Number*
Utility bill or other proof of address**
$5.00 minimum balance for your Regular Savings (Share) Account
* We will need this information for any joint owners you'd like to add to the account. Joint owner(s) must be present to be added to the account.
** If Current address does not match the address on your valid driver's license or state issued ID, we will need a Utility bill or other proof of residence.
WHY JOIN MEMBERS FIRST?
When you become a member at Members First, you become part of our family. We are dedicated to providing you the support you need to reach your financial dreams and goals with exceptional service and great products.
Need cash or safe place to store
Whether you're purchasing a new car,
Go to main navigation