Who Can Join
JOIN OUR FAMILY.
Since Members First Credit Union of Florida is one big family, membership is exclusive. Before you become a member, we do ask that you meet a few requirements.
You may be able to join if you or an immediate family member falls into one of these categories:
- Individuals who reside or work in Escambia, Santa Rosa or Okaloosa counties
- Employees, active or retired, of any educational institution in Escambia, Santa Rosa or Okaloosa counties
- Members or associate members of the Escambia Retired Educators Association
- Students or former students of any educational institution in Escambia, Santa Rosa or Okaloosa counties
- Immediate family members of any individual named (immediate family members include parents, children, spouse or surviving spouse, and children of the member, or any other relative by blood, marriage or adoption, even though such individuals may not reside in the same household as a member)
- Groups within Santa Rosa County with 20 or more employees whose function is construction, manufacturing or industrial
- Current, former and retired employees or groups on retainer or who hold a contract with Sterling Fibers (Pace Plant), Cytec Industries, American Cyanamid or Cyanamid Employees Credit Union
There is no membership fee to open an account. We just ask that members maintain a Regular Savings (Share) Account with a minimum balance of $5.00. You will then have access to all of the great products and services Members First has to offer.
Get started today by calling us at (850) 434-2211 to see if you qualify for membership.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
An individual must meet one of the above requirements to be eligible for membership in Members First Credit Union of Florida.Go to main navigation