WE'RE HERE TO HELP THROUGH NATURAL DISASTERS
Members First is here to help you weather the storm. We are prepared for any natural disaster that may affect our area. If disaster does strike, check our website or follow us on Facebook or Twitter for important updates regarding access to branch or ATM locations.
Disaster Preparedness Information & Tips
Prepare for Disaster:
- Carry your insurance cards or policies - medical, auto, homeowners and renters - as well as key financial documents if you need to leave your home.
- Keep your checkbook, credit, and debit cards with you.
- Be sure you have enough cash on hand in case of power outages.
- Make sure your MFCU Internet/Mobile Banking username and password are up to date so you can use Internet Banking and the MFCU Mobile app.
- See FEMA Hurricane Guide for more hurricane preparedness tips.
Disaster Preparedness Resources:
- National Hurricane Center
- Red Cross
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Take Care of Your Financial Business Electronically
Do you have some banking that you need to get done, but can't make it to the credit union? Utilize our electronic delivery services:
- Internet Banking: Pay your bills, transfer funds, make loan payments, access eStatements, and monitor your accounts from your home computer whenever it's convenient for you.
- Internet Bill Pay: Save time and money by paying your bills online for free. With Internet Bill Pay, there's no need to drive to the post office or spend cash on stamps.
- eZCard Info: Pay your credit card online and monitor your credit card transactions with eZCard Info.
- Mobile & Text Banking: Mobile Banking gives you convenient, on-the-go account access that your busy schedule demands. With the Members First mobile app, you can move money, pay bills, monitor your accounts and more, all from your mobile device.
- Mobile Check Deposit: Save a trip to the branch. Deposit paper checks from your mobile device with Mobile Check Deposit. This nifty feature is fully integrated into the Members First Credit Union of Florida mobile app.
- Digital Wallet Services: Our suite of Digital Wallet Services, like Apple Pay™, Android Pay™, and Samsung Pay®, allows you to quickly and securely pay from your mobile device. Also, as part of our Digital Wallet Services, the CardValet® app (for Members First debit cards) and the SecurLOCK Equip® app (for Members First credit cards) gives you control over your card(s) online. These powerful apps allow you to turn your card on and off before you leave the house, review your account details and transactions, set alerts and spending limits to keep you within budget, and so much more. The CardValet® app (for Members First debit cards) and the SecurLOCK Equip® app (for Members First credit cards) can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play.
- Email Us: Generic credit union questions, not containing sensitive account information, may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Applications: Apply for a new loan or credit card, or apply to skip-a-payment on an existing loan online.
- Online Check Ordering: Running low on checks? Order checks online and have them shipped to your home through Harland Clarke.
SecurLOCK™ Equip is a registered trademark of FIS Global. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Go to main navigation