Mobile & Text Banking
DO YOUR BANKING FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE.
If you’ve signed up for Internet Banking from Members First Credit Union of Florida, you can also enroll in Mobile Banking. This program is offered for free to help you stay on top of your accounts. Simply log in on this safe and secure service using your smartphone or tablet to check your finances anytime, from anywhere.
Manage Your Finances
Review your account history,
check your balance, transfer frunds,
Set-up Alerts &
Set alerts and notifications for
transactions on your Members First
savings or checking account(s).
Remotely Deposit Checks
Deposit paper checks from your
smartphone on the Mobile App
without having to make
a trip to the branch.
Download the Mobile App For 24/7 Access To Your Finances
Note: You must enroll for Internet Banking before you begin using the mobile app. Learn how to get started here. To enroll for Internet Banking from the Members First Credit Union of Florida Mobile App, open the app and tap 'Sign up' on the links bar found on the bottom of the app's home screen.
Members First Credit Union of Florida offers our Mobile App free of charge. However, message and data rates may apply. Charges are dependent on your service plan which may include fees from your carrier. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Mobile Banking Features
Manage Your Finances With Ease
Using These Essential Features
Available To You.
- Review your account history
- Check your balance
- Transfer funds within your account or to other MFCU Members
- Make loan and credit card payments
- Pay bills
- Remotely deposit checks
- Access your eStatements
- Set-up alerts and notifications for low/high balance(s), balance updates, and large deposits/withdrawals
If you don't have a smartphone or just want to receive text notifications about your Members First Credit Union of Florida account(s), you can sign up for Text Banking. Here's How:
- Log in to Internet Banking and click on the 'Additional Services' tab.
- Click on 'Mobile Banking & Alerts'.
- Enter your mobile number and complete the verification process to begin receiving text alerts and notifications.
You can also text us to check your balance, see your last five transactions, transfer funds to primary account, or deactivate text notifcations. Here's How:
Text the following commands to 454545:
• BAL - Check primary balance
• LAST - View your last five transactions
• TRANS - Transfer funds to primary account
• STOP - Deactivate service
• HELP - See help keywords
Members First Credit Union of Florida offers our Text Banking service free of charge. However, message and data rates may apply. Charges are dependent on your service plan which may include fees from your carrier to send and receive text messages.
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT
Members First Credit Union of Florida's convenient Mobile Check Deposit enables you to deposit paper checks without having to go to a branch. Deposit checks anytime and anywhere using our mobile app on your smartphone. Follow the steps below to begin using Mobile Check Deposit or view/print 'How To' document.
- Login to the Members First Credit Union of Florida app on your mobile device. Tap the 'Deposit' button on the bottom menu bar.
- Select the account you would like to deposit your check to. Enter the amount of the check.
- Tap the camera icon when it appears.
- Lay the check on a flat surface in a well-lit area and take a picture of the front of the check and then the back.
- For your mobile deposit to be approved, make sure to endorse the back of the check and write "Mobile Deposit Only Members First CU".
- The app will direct you to retake an image if it is not acceptable. Once images are acceptable, tap 'Deposit'.
- Once submitted, you will receive a success screen with the amount of the deposit and a confirmation number.
- To view deposit information including, amount, status (pending or accepted), and the check image, select the history tab under 'Check Deposit'. History is available for 180 days after deposit date.
Mobile Deposit Tips
- To ensure that you receive notifications when using Mobile Check Deposit, update your email address on your Internet Banking profile. Updating your profile is simple. Log on to Internet Banking from your desktop computer or laptop, select 'My Settings' at the top right hand corner, go to 'Update Email Options', then update/enter your current email address, and 'Save'.
- Do not void, shred, or dispose of your check until it clears. It is recommended that you keep your check for 60 days. Once the 60 days is up, you may 'VOID' and shred your check.
- Remember, for your mobile deposit to be approved, it must be endorsed properly. Sign your name on the back of the check. Below your signature, write "Mobile Deposit Only Members First CU".
- Checks must be payable to an account owner. 3rd party deposits (Ex: check made out to a friend signed over to you) are not allowed.
- Deposits cannot be made to a loan or credit card. Deposits can only be made to a share/deposit account.
- Standard deposit limits are $5,000 per deposit, $5,000 per day, and $30,000 per rolling 30 days.
- For questions or more information regarding Mobile Check Deposits, call to speak to a Members First Representative at (850) 434-2211.
If you have any questions about your accounts, please call our Member Information Call Center at (850) 434-2211 or toll-free at (877) 434-6328. Our Call Center hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. You can also stop by one of our branch locations during normal business hours.
Please be aware of phishing calls or text messages that look like they are coming from Members First, our Fraud Detection center, or other government agencies such as the IRS. Use caution on personal information you provide to any third party. You will never be asked to give your PIN, CVV code, Social Security Number, or online banking login information on an Automated Call or Fraud Alert from us. If you get an automated call requesting this information or believe you have been victim of a scam, please hang up and report the incident to us.
Go to main navigation