SAVE WHILE YOU SPEND.
We know how hard it is to save. Things come up, life happens, or you just can't seem to commit to putting away a certain amount each month. When you enroll in SaveUP, we'll round up your debit card purchases to the next whole dollar amount. The extra funds are transferred nightly for the previous day's transactions to the Members First savings or checking account of your choice* so you can watch your savings pile or use it for something special.
Here's How it Works:
1. Your Morning Latte = $4.75
2. Amount Charged To Your Checking = $5.00
3. Difference Automatically Transferred to Savings = $.25
4. The Savings Add Up Fast!
Track Your Savings
- It's easy to keep track of your savings. Simply round up the transaction amount in your checkbook register each time you make a debit card purchase.
- Your monthly statement will contain an itemized list of your transactions, as well as a record of the SaveUP savings transfers, and the new balance of your Savings Account.
Enroll in SaveUP Today!
- Stop by any Members First Credit Union of Florida branch location.
- Call us at (850) 434-2211. Our Call Center hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Members First Credit Union of Florida reserves the right to cancel the SaveUP Program at any time. Cancellation of the program does not affect the balance of savings deposits prior to cancellation date. SaveUP is available only on a debit card linked to your Members First Checking Account.
*If, on a business day, you do not have the sufficient available funds in your checking account, or if any transaction has overdrawn your checking account, we do not round up the purchases posted on that business day and we cancel the transfer for that day. If your Members First Debit Card purchase is subsequently cancelled or reversed, the corresponding SaveUp savings round-up transfer will remain in your savings account.
Go to main navigation