ADD SECURLOCK™ EQUIP TO YOUR DIGITAL WALLET.
Here at Members First Credit Union of Florida, we give you options to make handling your funds as convenient as possible. One way to do that is to register your Members First credit card on the SecurLOCK™ Equip app. This incredible service gives you more control of your Members First credit card. The app is supported on Apple IOS and Android devices and can be downloaded from the Apple and Android app stores.
SecurLOCK™ Equip Features & Benefits
SecurLOCK™ Equip is a FREE service that compliments your Members First credit card with the following convenient features that allow you to protect your card directly from your smartphone:
- Receive real-time alerts for all card activity
- If you have more than one account, multiple credit cards can be registered
- Limit card activity by location (keep cards active only around the cardholder or limit card usage to a region on a map)
- Switch your credit card on and off
- Set spending limits
- Activate alerts based on location, transaction type (ATM transactions, online transactions, recurring charges, etc.), merchant type (grocery, retail, gas, travel, etc.), or the amount of transaction
To get started, download the FREE SecurLOCK™ Equip app from the app store on your mobile device.
SECURLOCK™ EQUIP FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Have questions about how to use SecurLOCK™ Equip? Click the headers below to view the FAQ.
1. What is SecurLOCK™ Equip?
SecurLOCK™ Equip is a mobile app that puts the control in your hands. With the SecurLOCK™ Equip app, you can decide when and where your credit card is used by locking and unlocking your card. Did you leave your credit card at the grocery store? Don't fret. Open the app and turn your card off until you can get it back. With SecurLOCK™ Equip you can also review your account details and transactions, and set alerts to provide notifications whenever your card is used.
2. What is required to use SecurLOCK™ Equip?
To use the SecurLOCK™ Equip app, you must have a Members First credit card and an Apple (4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus with iOS operating system version 6, 7, or 8. All future devices/releases will be supported) or Android (version 4.1 or later) smartphone. After downloading the app, you will be instructed to enter your full account number and other authentication information. You may begin using the app immediately upon registration.
3. Does Members First Credit Union of Florida charge for using SecurLOCK™ Equip?
No. However, be aware that message and data rates may apply, depending on your data plan.
4. How secure is the app?
After initial setup, the SecurLOCK™ Equip app requires the use of a password, PIN, or Touch ID to access the app. The app does not store any of your personal information on your smartphone and only displays the last four digits of your card number.
5. What do I do if I have questions about how to use the SecurLOCK™ Equip app? How do I get more information about the app's features and functionality?
The SecurLOCK™ Equip app includes a built-in help feature so that you can read about the screens and settings.
- For general help, click on the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen and select "Legal & Help". Then, select "Help" from the next menu. From there, you can select a Help Topic from the list.
- Some screens also have additional help for that screen by clicking on "?" at the bottom of the screen. Also, some fields have additional help by clicking on the "i" next to the field.
If you need additional support, call us at (850) 434-2211. Our Member Information Call Center is open Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
1. How many cards can I register?
There is no restriction on how many Members First credit cards you can register with SecurLOCK™ Equip.
2. Can I register my Members First debit card on SecurLOCK™ Equip?
No. This app is only for your Members First credit card(s). For information on how you can control your Members First debit card, click here.
3. Why do you need my email address for SecurLOCK™ Equip?
Your email address is needed in case you forget your password and need to reset it.
4. What should I do if I have trouble during registration with SecurLOCK™ Equip?
If you received an error message while you were registering your User ID or your card(s), please contact us at (850) 434-2211. Our Member Information Call Center is open Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
5. If I get a new smartphone, what do I need to do to use SecurLOCK™ Equip?
Just download the app to your new smartphone and login with your current User ID and password. Your alerts and controls will not have to be reset.
6. I received a new credit card number. Will it automatically be updated in the app?
No. You will have to add the new account to the app. Go to "Manage Account" and add the new card. Be sure to "un-manage" the old one.
1. When can I begin managing my credit card with SecurLOCK™ Equip?
You can begin managing your card(s) and transactions immediately after you register your card.
2. How can I turn my card off and on?
You can turn your card off and on with the little green button on the top right corner of the card image. Once the button turns red all transactions, except recurring transactions, will be declined.
3. By turning my card off am I closing my account?
No. Using the card controls provided in the app does not change the status of your account.
4. If I have my card turned off will my recurring transactions still go through?
Yes. Recurring transactions will still be approved even if you have your card turned off. Additionally, you can select to receive alerts on recurring transactions.
5. What are "Alert Preferences" in SecurLOCK™ Equip?
Alert preferences let you select how you are alerted when your card is used for a transaction. You can receive real-time alerts for all card activity or set preferred alerts for the following:
- Where your card is used
- Transaction type
- Merchant type
- Amount of the transaction
6. How long does it take for a control or alert setting to take effect in SecurLOCK™ Equip?
Changes for a control or alert setting take effect immediately after you set and save the option.
7. I turned my card on and set My Location. Why was my transaction still declined?
To view the control(s) that were evoked during the authorization process, go to Transactions. Find the transaction that was denied and open it, then tap the image so it rotates. The transaction could also be declined due to external factors like your credit limit being reached/exceeded or fraud monitoring.
1. How long will my transaction history display?
The last 50 transactions will be displayed in the app for 30 calendar days.
2. Can SecurLOCK™ Equip tell me why my transaction was declined?
To find out why your transaction was declined, open SecurLOCK™ Equip, go to "Transactions", find the denied transaction, and tap on it. The control(s) in place when the transaction occurred will be listed near the bottom. Remember, a transaction could also be declined because of external factors like reaching your credit limit or fraud monitoring.
3. Why aren't I receiving all of my transaction notifications on SecurLOCK™ Equip?
If you use SecurLOCK™ Equip on multiple devices, only the primary device will receive the alerts. Use the settings menu in the app to set your device as primary.
4. Why does my pending purchase show an amount that is more than I paid?
Some merchants send pre-authorizations at higher amounts to test a card's validity. For instance, a $25 gas purchase might display as $26 or $125 depending on the merchant. Pre-authorizations are common at gas stations, hotels, or rental car companies. Even though the charge is listed in the app for more, it will clear your account for the correct amount. If it does not, contact the merchant or call (800) 600-5249 to dispute the charge.
SecurLOCK™ Equip is a registered trademark of FIS Global. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Depending on your carrier and data service plan, you may incur charges for web enabled features on your device. Check with your mobile service provider for more information.
Go to main navigation