If you're enrolled in Digital Banking services like Internet Banking and Mobile Banking you're probably already familiar with some of the benefits — reviewing your account history, checking your balance, and transferring funds at your convenience. While utilizing these features can help you stay on budget and keep track of your finances, you can manage your finances more efficiently by taking a deeper dive into these other services found within Internet and Mobile Banking.
Internet Bill Pay
Internet Bill Pay or Online Bill Pay is a service offered within Members First Credit Union of Florida's Internet Banking platform and Mobile Banking app. Enrolling in Internet Bill Pay gives you the capability to:
- Make payments for bills to various companies — cable, electricity, phone, insurance, and more — all in one place
- Make one-time payments or set-up recurring payments
- Schedule payments ahead of time
- Set payment reminders to notify you when your next bill is due
It's Easy to Get Started
Mobile Check Deposit
Can't get to a branch before it closes for the day? There's no need to sweat it. With the Members First Credit Union of Florida Mobile Banking app, you can deposit checks at any time and from anywhere with your mobile device. It's simple and safe — and so easy that you can conveniently deposit checks in three quick steps:
- Log into the Members First Credit Union of Florida Mobile app
- Snap a photo of the front and back of your check
- Make sure to endorse the back of the check and write "Mobile Deposit Only Members First CU"
- Confirm the account and amount
Deposit Checks In A Snap
« Return to "Blog"