BORROW FOR THE THINGS YOU NEED NOW
Your life is a story that is completely unique and personal to you. Whether you want to travel the world, put a straight smile on you or your loved one, plan the wedding of your dreams, furnish your new home, or need a helping hand to pay for unexpected expenses like medical bills or auto repairs, a Members First Credit Union of Florida Lifestyle Loan caters to your needs. Our Lifestyle Loan lets you borrow up to $25,000 for up to 60 months and offers low, competitive rates and no payment for 45 days.
Lifestyle Loan Benefits
It's simple, get money for the things you need now with a Members First Lifestyle Loan and the benefits that come with it:
No Collateral Required
No Payment for 45 days
Fixed Rate and Term
Simple Application Process
Monthly Payment Date Choice
Online Account Access — Anytime, Anywhere
Enhance Your Lifestyle. Borrow up to $25,000 for up to 60 months for:
- Dream Wedding, Honeymoon, or Vacation
- Medical, Dental, or Veterinary Expenses
- Home or Auto Repairs
- Camping or Fishing Gear
- Debt Consolidation
- And So Much More
Lifestyle Loan vs. Lifesytle Line of Credit — Which is Right For You?
Do you need funds for educational expenses or an upcoming event, like a wedding? Knowing the difference between a lifestyle loan and a lifestyle line of credit loan, will help you determine which loan is right for you.
- Best for one-time expenses like special events (ex: wedding and/or honeymoon), a home improvement project, or debt consolidation.
- Best if you know how much you need to borrow.
- Best if you prefer to have the same monthly payment and interest rate throughout your loan term.
Lifestyle Line of Credit Loan
- Best if you need ongoing access to funds for costs that may reoccur for an undetermined amount of time like educational or medical expenses.
- Best if you don't know the exact amount you'll need to borrow.
- Best if you can budget for fluctuations in your monthly payment.
We've got the tools you need to help you make the best decision for you. View loan rates, estimate your monthly payments, and more.
The annual percentage rate you pay will be based on the number of months your loan is financed, the loan type and your credit history. The APR will be disclosed prior to an advance being made on a loan. Loan terms may vary based on value and type of collateral.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Equal Housing Lender. All rates are subject to change without notice. For complete terms and conditions, click here to email us or contact a Call Center Representative at (877) 434-6328 or locally at (850) 434-2211.
Go to main navigation