WE'RE HERE TO HELP THROUGH NATURAL DISASTERS
Members First is here to help you weather the storm. We are prepared for any natural disaster that may affect our area. If disaster does strike, check our website or follow us on Facebook or Twitter for important updates regarding access to branch or ATM locations.
Prepare for Disaster:
- Carry your insurance cards or policies - medical, auto, homeowners and renters - as well as key financial documents if you need to leave your home.
- Keep your checkbook, credit, and debit cards with you.
- Be sure you have enough cash on hand in case of power outages.
- Make sure your MFCU Internet/Mobile Banking username and password are up to date so you can use Internet Banking and the MFCU Mobile app.
- See FEMA Hurricane Guide for more hurricane preparedness tips.
Disaster Preparedness Resources:
- National Hurricane Center
- Red Cross
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Go to main navigation