Start your New Year off right with these helpful financial tips from our card services manager.
- Download the Card Valet app for your debit cards. With the Card Valet app, you can monitor your spending, turn your card on and off, and much more. For more information on Card Valet, visit the Card Valet website at www.cardvalet.com.
- Check your debit card transactions on the Members First mobile application or on online banking daily.
- To monitor your credit card transactions, sign up for eZCard Info at ezcardinfo.com.
- Make sure to review your monthly statements once they are received.
- Notify the credit union as soon as you suspect fraud. Call 850-434-2211 or toll-free at 877-434-6328.
- Notify the credit union when you are traveling.
- Keep all contact information (cell, work, and phone numbers, and email address) current with the credit union.
- Use gas pumps closest to the front door of a service station.
- Always check for skimmers when using gas pumps or ATMs.
- Do not store your PIN (Personal ID Number) with your debit or credit card or in the same wallet or purse as your debit or credit card.
- Be wary of fraudsters requesting card account information over the phone, through text, or email.
- If you are using a mobile wallet application such as Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Android Pay, and your device is lost/stolen, call your provider to block device usage.
« Return to "Blog"