At Members First Credit Union of Florida we're always looking for ways to make managing your finances more convenient and secure. That's why, we're excited to announce our new card experience. This new card management and spend tracking feature for your Members First debit card will be available in Internet and Mobile Banking.
What does this mean for you?
The CardValet app, which allows you to monitor and manage your debit card transactions, will be transitioned to "My Cards" on December 6, 2023. My Cards, will be launched in Internet Banking and the Members First Mobile Banking app, the same day, eliminating the need to download any additional apps.
What can you expect?
Our upgraded card experience, My Cards, puts more control, convenience and safety in your hands. From simple card activations to clearer merchant transaction information to robust fraud protections, now you can do even more from one convenient place.
Control your debit card on your terms.
- Turn your debit card on/off at your discretion.
- Know where your debit card is stored online.
- Set spending limits based on location, amount, merchant type, and transaction type.
- Create travel plan notifications for your financial institution.
Enhanced features enable a smoother user experience.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to your debit card.
- Easily add your debit card to digital wallets.
- Access card credentials without needing your physical card.
- Activate your card with ease.
- Easily add cards to your digital wallet.
Deeper insights into spending means deeper understanding.
- Gain total transparency into every transaction with clear merchant names.
- Keep track of spending with a glance.
- View merchant name, logo, exact location on map, and contact information.
- Contact merchants directly based on transactions. View spend by what, when, and where.
Use your card confidently with uncompromising fraud protection.
- Report lost or stolen cards in a couple of clicks.
- Immediately turn off a lost or stolen card.
What can you do to prepare?
Don't miss out on the convenience of tracking your spending and keeping up with your accounts. Register for Internet Banking today if you are not already enrolled! You can also learn how to use the new My Cards feature within our online banking platform by reading through this quick guide.
« Return to "Blog"