At Members First Credit Union of Florida we're always looking for ways to make managing your finances more convenient and secure. That's why, we're excited to announce our new card experience. This new card management and spend tracking feature for your Members First debit card will be available in Internet and Mobile Banking.
What does this mean for you?
The CardValet app currently used for managing your Members First debit card will be discontinued starting December 6, 2023, but we've got a new program in the works that will offer you the same great benefits as CardValet, but with even more advantages. These features will be available within Members First Internet and Mobile Banking, eliminating the need to download additional apps.
What can you expect?
Our upgraded card experience, My Cards, puts more control, convenience and safety in your hands. From instant card activations to clearer merchant transaction info to robust fraud protections, now you can do even more from one convenient place.
Control your debit card on your terms.
- Turn your debit card on/off at your discretion.
- Know where your debit card is stored online.
- Set spending limits based on location, amount, merchant type, and transaction type.
- Create travel plan notifications for your financial institution.
- Easily dispute transactions.
Enhanced features enable a smoother user experience.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to your debit card.
- Easily add your debit card to digital wallets.
- Access card credentials without needing your physical card.
- Withdraw cash from ATMs without needing your card.
- Activate your card instantly so there's no more waiting on new or replacement cards.
- Apply for and receive a digital card instantly.
Deeper insights into spending means deeper understanding.
- Gain total transparency into every transaction with clear merchant names.
- Keep track of spending with a glance.
- View merchant name, logo, exact location on map, and contact information.
- Contact merchants directly based on transactions. View spend by what, when, and where.
Use your card confidently with uncompromising fraud protection.
- Report lost or stolen cards in a couple of clicks.
- Immediately turn off a lost or stolen card.
What can you do to prepare?
Don't miss out on the convenience of tracking your spending and keeping up with your accounts. Register for Internet Banking today if you are not already enrolled! You can also learn how to use the new My Cards feature within our online banking platform by reading through this quick guide.
« Return to "Blog"