COMMUNITY, PARTNERSHIP, FAMILY.
At Members First, helping our members to improve their financial lives is what we do; but it's also important for us to help improve our community. People helping people is what makes credit unions different. Your credit union gives back through employee-driven fundraising efforts and partnerships throughout the community. We empower giving!
We've raised money for and supported the following programs:
- American Heart Association
- Lupus Foundation of America
- Children's Miracle Network
- American Cancer Society
- CUAid Hurricane Relief Fund
- Manna Food Pantry
- Backpack Project USA
- Salvation Army (Angel Tree Program)
- Good Will Easter Seals (Christmas on the Coast Ornaments)
- Escambia and Santa Rosa County School Districts
- UWF Foundation (Argo Dollar, Louis Maygarden Center for Financial Literacy, and Women in Leadership Conference)
- Pensacola Interstate Fair (Steer Program)
- Ever'man Cooperative Grocery Meal In A Bag Program
Are you interested in having Members First sponsor or donate to your event or cause? To request a donation or sponsorship, please complete our sponsorship application below. We review sponsorships on an ongoing basis. In order for our team to make the best decision possible, we ask that applications be submitted at least three months in advance of the event. When possible, Members First makes in-kind donations of merchandise. Please include the number of event attendees you expect at your event.
Eligible organizations are nonprofit, tax-exempt as defined in section 501(c)3 of the internal revenue code, or a public service organization/institution. Our Members First contributions are awarded to qualified nonprofit organizations located in the counties we serve (Escambia, Santa Rosa, or Okaloosa County).
Preference will be given to requests that:
- Are located within the areas we serve
- Fullfill a recognized need and benefit the community at large
- Political lobbying or campaigns
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Organizations practicing unlawful/discriminatory practices
- Scholarship Programs
Exceptions may be made for long-standing relationships with the credit union.
At Members First, when we choose to sponsor an organization and/or charity, we are choosing to develop a partnership. With this partnership, we provide the requested monetary donation and/or in-kind donation of merchandise. A monetary donation should include sponsorship benefits for Members First while the in-kind donation includes promotional items with the Members First logo. If you have a sponsorship packet or additional supporting materials, please make a note in your sponsorship application so that we can reach out to you for more information. Thank you for considering Members First as a community partner.
Go to main navigation