ENJOY ALL OF OUR SENIOR CLUB BENEFITS.
If you are a Members First Credit Union of Florida member 60 years or better, and have a checking account, credit card or loan in good standing, you qualify for our Senior Club. With this exclusive club, we’ve pulled out all the stops to make sure you have the best Members First experience possible — one that is always easy and enjoyable.
Here are some of Senior Club’s convenient, money-saving benefits and services:
- Free Checking: No monthly service charge and no minimum balance on your Regular Checking account
- Free Debit Card: This convenient card is linked to your checking account and allows you to make purchases or withdraw cash at ATMs. Click here to see “Fee Free” ATMs locations
- Free Senior Club Checks: Receive free checks if you maintain $4,000.00 on deposit
- Free Official Check: One free official check per month (standard fees will apply for additional official checks each month)
- Free Notary Services: We provide signature guarantee services and more at our branch locations
- Free Financial Planning Services: Free consultation on Retirement Income Strategies, Trusts and Estate Planning, Investment Ideas, and Insurance Needs. To schedule your appointment with Chad Stacy, Financial Advisor with Rodney Rich & Company, please call (850) 434-2211 or email email@example.com
- Discounted Safe Deposit Box: Store your valuables in a safe and secure location with Members First
- Free Wire Transfer: Enjoy one free incoming wire and one free outgoing wire per month (excludes international wires)
- Free Internet Banking: Enjoy the convenience of accessing your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click here [link to “Internet Banking” page] for instructions on how to set up your Internet Banking account for the first time
- Free Mobile Banking: Access to your accounts anytime, anywhere. Transfer funds, make payments and pay bills with ease
- Free Online Bill Pay: Pay bills online or schedule regular payments absolutely free with no limit
- Free Text Alerts: Receive alerts about your accounts on your mobile phone
- Free Budgeting Tool: FinanceWorks, our free budgeting tool, is available through Internet Banking
- Periodic Specials
If you would like to apply for Senior Club over the phone, call us at (850) 434-2211 today!
When you have completed the form, just email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the subject line: Senior Club Application.
And you can always apply in person by visiting one of our branch locations.
251 West Garden St.
Pensacola, FL 32502
250 West Airport Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32505
7176 North 9th Ave.
Pensacola, FL 32504
4240 West Fairfield Dr.
Pensacola, FL 32505
5005 Highway 90
Pace, FL 32571
If you have any questions about Senior Club, feel free to speak with a Call Center Representative at (877) 434-6328 or locally at (850) 434-2211.Go to main navigation