WE'RE HERE TO SERVE YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS
To protect the health and safety of our members and team members, we encourage the use of our contactless services during this time. If you require a face-to-face meeting, you can limit your time at the branch by making an appointment during normal business hours for the following services:
- Opening a new account
- Finalizing an approved loan
Request An Appointment
Fill out the form below to request an appointment at one of our branches. You will receive an email confirming the time of your appointment. Before requesting an appointment for other services, please see a list of our contactless services available to you.
Steps We're Taking To Protect Members & Staff
We are taking the following measures to protect the health and safety of our members and staff:
- Every person entering a branch is asked to wear a mask or face covering. As mandated by local government, masks or facecoverings are required at our branches in the City of Pensacola limits. We ask that you maintain a social distance of 6 feet between yourself and our other members and team members. Please limit the number of people you bring into the branch with you. Only bring the individuals necessary to complete your transaction.
- Temperature checks may be administered before entering the branch. If you're experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come inside. We will work with you through other channels to provide the service you need.
- A limited number of entrances will be open to our branches. Please follow the signs on the entrance doors.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available at each branch, and daily cleaning will be conducted by our staff. Please note that coffee stations and restrooms will not be available.